by Doren Aldana
Your customers have significant persuasion power. Did you know that 88% of customers trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation? If you’re committed to improving online reviews, with or without our software to help you, here is a 5-star customer review blueprint…
1. Claim Your Business on Multiple Review Sites
Claiming your business on multiple review sites gives you an advantage. It helps SEO and helps your customers quickly find reviews. So go ahead and claim your spot on Yelp, Angie’s List, or Google My Business, but don’t forget about niche review sites in your industry as well. For example, lawyers might care about Avvo, mortgage pros and Realtors might want Zillow reviews, and doctors and patients might be checking Healthgrades. Do a quick search for top review sites in your industry to find what you might be missing.
2. Find the Right Software Solution
Once you’re set up on multiple review sites, it’s time to set up a review management software to maximize your reputation. This is where we can help! Our Testimonial Engine software is set up to help you get more positive reviews and monitor your reputation, all in one dashboard. It will help you pre-screen your customers for their level of satisfaction before their reviews hit the Internet. It also helps you get more 5-star reviews on the review sites that count. You will be able to respond to reviews quickly, efficiently and you will always maintain control over the branding and messaging with your customers.
3. Make Reviewing Easy for your Customers
It takes effort for a customer to remember to do a review for you. So don’t make it complicated. Here are a few tips to help them remember to do a review for you:
- Make it easy for them to submit their review without needing an account
- Add a link to the survey in your email signature
- Give them multiple review sites to choose from which increases the odds they’ll do something, as opposed to nothing
- If you have a physical location, pass out “Review Us” cards that ask your customer to give you a review.
But don’t forget, the best thing you can do is ask them to review you!